Will Falconer RIBA
I’m an architect based at Chelvey in North Somerset, just outside Bristol.
My phone number 01275 463633
These pages show a wide range of completed projects. There are no unrealised dreams or artist’s impressions here – I prefer to see my buildings completed!
However large or small the project, my aim is to provide buildings that are good neighbours within their context and suit their environment, whether by adding to what is already there or by contrasting with it.
My brother is the architect Richard Falconer, based in Painswick. Our grandfather was Thomas Falconer, a notable arts and crafts architect. Our father was Peter Falconer who built up a large practice specialising in industrial and educational work. Peter worked with me for 20 years after retiring from that practice.
Current work in late 2016 includes:
- New houses in North Somerset
- A new barn conversion within the grounds of some listed buildings
- Several extensions in North Somerset
- Mews flats and new houses in Snodland, Kent.
- I’m happy to consider any project including small extensions.
I’m pleased to have been the architect for newly opened Coates House in Nailsea