Will Falconer RIBA
I’m an architect based at Chelvey in North Somerset, just outside Bristol.
My phone number 01275 463633
However large or small the project, my aim is to provide buildings that are good neighbours within their context and suit their environment, whether by adding to what is already there or by contrasting with it.
My brother is the architect Richard Falconer, based in Painswick. Our grandfather was Thomas Falconer, a notable arts and crafts architect. Our father was Peter Falconer who built up a large practice specialising in industrial and educational work.
Current work in 2018 includes:
- New houses in North Somerset
- Consultant for a new restaurant in Bristol
- Several extensions in North Somerset
- Two housing developments in North Somerset
- Refurbishment and extension of a Victorian house in Clevedon
- Extension of an Edwardian house in Wandsworth
The Tooting house is featured in the April 2018 edition of ’25 Beautiful Homes’